Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sweet Phone Conversations



Gabe (Tim's oldest son) now five, called me one day. Nana Carol do you have time to talk? Wow! I will always remember that sweet phone call.

On Oct 16 I called Tim and Carrie's second son to sing Happy Birthday to him. When I said goodbye to Israel, Gabe said, "Nana Carol, Israel is already three." "You mean he has a birthday today." "No, Israel is already three." I gathered from his insistence that they had celebrated Israel's birthday the day before.

I'm still bewildered how I could have recorded his birthday wrong.

Wow! I thought, I only have five grandchildren and I'm not even keeping up with those. So, far all the grandchildren's birthdays have come in September and October. And Olive decided to come two and a half months early, join the rest and came on the day of Zion's first birthday.

1 comment:

Rustin and Lynette Polinder said...

I got to talk with Gabe and Israel the other night on the phone and it was so cute to hear there little voices. I love those little boys!