The rabbits have been stalking our garden and eating our flowers off the front porch. Norm and I were going on a bike ride when we saw three ground hogs crawling over the fence. "Norm someone has got to do something about all these animals eating from our garden." I looked again, someone already had!
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Ode to Bob
The rabbits have been stalking our garden and eating our flowers off the front porch. Norm and I were going on a bike ride when we saw three ground hogs crawling over the fence. "Norm someone has got to do something about all these animals eating from our garden." I looked again, someone already had!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's gross...I've seen them hung over the fence before but it's still so freaky! I hate groundhogs! They are exactly what their name says...ground hogs!
That's hilarious. Nice work!
OH MY WORD!
CRACKIN UP!!
Post a Comment