I have a Maker
He formed my heart
Before even time began
My life was in his hands
I have a Father
He calls me His own
He'll never leave me
No matter where I go
He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And He hears me when I call
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
that just says it, doesn't it . . .
"He sees each tear that falls" Your family has been heavy on my heart today.
I didn't see this post until I got done posting mine with the very same title. Brennan requested that I sing the song to him that Lynette and Rusty sang to Olive. The video affected both Isaiah and Brennan.
The video was so touching as was the whole service...to hear Rusty & Lynette express their love for their beautiful little angel was just so beautiful! My heart aches for them as they work through this time. You are ALL in our thoughts & prayers and may God comfort you and give you peace.
Praying for your family, Carol. That song makes me cry every time I hear it.
I love this song! I just went on iTunes and purchased it b/c it is just perfect. What a beautiful Memorial service for a sweet baby. We will continue to pray for peace and comfort for your family. Love you!
I just love this song.
Post a Comment