
This is our current scene outside. Norm was going to spend the weekend attending a Powered Parachute Inspection Seminar in Plymouth IN. He was on the road by 6:00 AM when he received a call stating the Saturday/Sunday seminar was cancelled due to sickness. Bummers! We had to take off a work day so he could go. I had earlier planned a weekend away, but now it was too late to change plans....since other plans were already made for me. I planned to get a Bowling lesson, meet friends for breakfast, and spend the rest of the day doing end of year bookkeeping. I had new holes drilled in my bowling ball for finger tip bowling so I needed a lesson on how to throw my bowling ball. It certainly will take a learning curve.
of course, there are plenty of things for Norm to do, like spot painting, installing garage door openers, repairing outside light fixtures, but look at the outside! Who wants to do anything in this weather except sitting at a fireplace, knitting or watching a flick?
1 comment:
Knitting by a fire, watching a movie sounds lovely! Wish I were there.
Post a Comment