Saturday, June 06, 2015

Why am I so tired

Why am I so Tired. Author unknown. I am posting this here because I think it is funny.

Gray hairs, wrinkled skin, when did all this begin?
Arthritis, bursitis, oh….There goes my back
Bad vision, spider veins, liver spots, bingo games
Bifocals, trifocals, life’s so out of whack

Bad posture, rotting teeth, arms sagging underneath
Weight gain, aches and pains, why am I so cold
Hemorrhoids, water pills, Epsom salts, living wills
Fallen arches, Dr. Scholls, how did I get so old?

Why am I so tired? Life was once so happy, but I feel so crappy now.
Why am I so tired? Could it be I’m slowing while the world’s still going…

Bran flakes, Rice cakes, rubber pants, goodness sakes
Chasing children off the lawn, why even try
Nose hairs, bald spots, don’t forget your flu shots
Body’s gone, no more thongs, Kiss your sex life good by
Geritol, quilting bee, Matlock on the TV,
Shuffle board, Mah Jong, driving with the blinker on
Crows feet, laugh lines, joints aching all the time.
Meals on wheels, hearing aids, sign me up for Medicaid

Why am I so tired? Life was once so happy, but I feel so crappy now.
Why am I so tired? Guess I’ll just push on as the clock goes
on and on and on and on and on and on

No comments: