Friday, April 22, 2011
My Cardboard testimony
As a child, I dreamt the Trumpet sounded,
Jesus returned, and I was left behind.
I chose to give my heart to Jesus 48 years ago.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
As a Young Mother I suffered with Bells Palsy
"He can work through those who Praise Him" became my theme song.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Discouraged, I prayed faithfully for my teenage son on drugs
Today Tim is Preaching the Word in Delaware
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
We prayed and cried for the health of our prematurely born
first Grand-daughter, Olive Hope
Heaven is closer in my thoughts
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
I watched our first grand-daughter
die last year
Because Jesus is Risen
I will see her again in Heaven
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's a pretty moving clip. I don't know what my cardboard would say. I'll have to think about this.
Carol, I find your writings in these blogs very meaningful as your brother. To watch you honor the Lord year after year into these "sunset years" bring me tears of joy. You are an awesome sister and world changer. Thanks for taking the time to write.
Post a Comment