Don't cry for me, just cry with me.
The tears I cry have been so healing.
I've shared Lynette's "Letter to Olive" Video
with my Reflexology patients,
when they ask me how I am doing.
They all respond with tears
and are so surprised at how much she
fought to stay with her parents.
Somehow this video says it all.
Melody said it better than I could have
in her comment below my last post:
"I'm so sorry, Mom.
I woke up crying for Olive too.
For my little niece that I'll never know.
That Aubrey will never get to know, or play with,
like I had imagined when I learned
we were both pregnant with little girls.
I know it's good for us to be home now,
but it was so much better to be together,
and cry together.
I'm sending my love."
and Tim wrote:
"Every time a new person asks me how I'm doing
I pause for a long time before answering...
as if to decide not to cry
and instead to speak.
I'm writing a song for Olive."
Tim, I am looking forward to that song.
Friday, February 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am crying with you and your family, Carol. It's certainly not an easy road to walk down. It's comforting to know that Olive is in Jesus' arms, but at the same time it isn't fair because you want her in yours. Have I told you today that I love you??
Post a Comment