Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Garden or His Garden


This is an update to a previous post. I purchased seeds for the garden and planted green beans, cabbage, kale, spinach, romaine lettuce, carrots, onions, zinnias, and marigolds. Norm purchased and planted: tomatoes, green peppers, cilantro, sweet potatoes. It was a joint project. He loves flowers and so they are being planted hither and yon and the landscape area is being mulched. I don't know who is going to be seeing his flowers, but I know who will be eating garden vegetables this summer. The poppies in our garden made their entrance this week.

So it isn't my garden or his garden, but this year it is "our garden." Just thought you would like to know.

2 comments:

Kathy Beachy said...

Wow! You planted a lot. Hopefully you will both help pull weeds.

Carrie said...

An "our garden" sounds much less overwhelming than a "my garden", for sure.