I was proud of myself for getting my Senior relatives to soakr the Florida sun at Siesta Key with me last week.
I've been impressed with how patients can make me laugh and brighten my day. If I had only written down what they said, I could share the funny remarks on my blog. One guy said, "I wonder what happened to Al Gore's global warming, since all we've had the past 6 months is global cooling."
But...oh my...I was too busy at the time to write it down and my attention span is too short to remember.
Norm knows how to get me to stop my work and concentrate on "us." Yesterday we had a foretaste of Spring with the sun shining and temp to 60. He just said, "I'm going to go and hit a few golf balls" and my response was "I'll go with you."
Of course, it is now Saturday afternoon and we both worked this morning, so I still have my neglected house to clean.
These days I can handle lots "funnies" to keep my mind off the stock market. So send your clean jokes my way.
3 comments:
A joke from Tyler:
Q: What do you call cheese that isn't yours?
A: Nacho cheese.
No Jokes....but I love the pictures.
I love the pictures!!!! It looks like a good time! Where are the swimming suits?
Post a Comment