this video was made for my grandchildren as a goodnight story. The rest of you can ignore it.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is my personal journal designed especially for my children and family friends. I have started a new journal just for patients who want better health and a better life. Join me at http://carolsbetterhealth.blogspot.com
2 comments:
Thanks, Mom. I'll show it to Tyler tonight and I'm sure he'll enjoy it! I've pulled out the Max Lucado books you gave him a couple weeks ago and he LOVES them. Also - this weekend he and I made jello for the first time. He enjoyed it and told me, "Carol made this for Gabriel and I one time. Carol likes me." It made me smile.
Well Carol I finially found your blog. :) What a good grandma you are. And what a great idea to read a story through your blog. My kids loved listening to your story. Can you make this a weekly thing?? :)
Post a Comment